NEWARK, NJ — October 11, 2007 — IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT, IDT.C) announces operating results for the fourth quarter, the three months ended July 31st, 2007, and fiscal 2007.
- Q4 Revenues: $492.6 million, down 11.3% year-over-year.
- Q4 Net loss: $(112.4) million, versus a net loss of $(86.5) million one year ago.
- Q4 Net loss per share: $(1.38) versus a net loss per share of $(0.91) one year ago.
- Fiscal 2007 Revenues: $2,012 million, versus $2,226 million in fiscal 2006.
- Fiscal 2007 Loss from operations: $(172.7) million, versus $(220.8) million in fiscal 2006.
- Fiscal 2007 Net income: $58.6 million, versus net loss of $(178.7) million in fiscal 2006.
- Cash, cash equivalents, marketable securities, and investments totaled $661.0 million as of the end of the fiscal year.
Please click on attachment for entire release.